Team Rocco's Note:
A crustless quiche lorraine; eggs, onions, bacon, spinach. Yum! Or, swap in your favorite ingredients. Note: low fat milk can be used in place of half and half, but the frittata may not puff up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil over medium heat in oven safe skillet (most are oven safe up to 400 degrees, check with manufacturer).
- 3Add onion and bacon, cook for about 5-7 minutes or until bacon is crispy and onion soft.
- 4Make sure spinach is drained of excess water and add to onion/bacon mixture along with salt & pepper and red pepper flakes (to taste).
- 5Whisk eggs, cream, and cheese together in small bowl until well combined and frothy.
- 6Pour eggs over onion/bacon/spinach.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until eggs have set up.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frittata Lorraine
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 193.4 mg
- Sodium 446.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g