- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook zucchini, pepper and garlic in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain well; stir in rice.
- Cool; stir in cheese.
- Press approximately 1 tablespoon rice mixture into miniature muffin pans coated with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, milk, Italian seasoning and salt; pour evenly over rice mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.