Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law made this salad last year when she was staying with us when our daughter was born. It sounds a little weird, but it is wonderful! I use a small bottle of Catalina and a small bag of Fritos.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans, drained (pintos with jalapenos)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- Mix all ingredients except Fritos. Refrigerate. Add Fritos when ready to serve.