Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this recipe years ago from our church bulletin. It's a great summer barbecue salad or an excellent side dish for any occasion. Very quick and easy! Cooking time is marinating time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (9 ounce) packageof original Fritos corn chips
- Drain Ranch Style Beans well and pour in large mixing bowl.
- Add diced onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, cheese and Catalina, mix well.
- Let mixture marinate in refrigerator for several hours. When you are ready to serve, add Fritos and mix well.