Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Great for outdoor events, easy for kids!
- 6 (1 1/4 ounce) individual servings sized bags Fritos corn chips
- 6 cups chili, con queso (I recommend Fiesta Dip #116032)
- pico de gallo
- Slice bags of chips open along one side.
- Spoon Chili con Queso over chips.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, onion or pico de gallo. Enjoy!
Cute idea, we all ate it up!
We sell these at our kids' sporting events/concession stand. We call them Walking Tacos or Taco in a bag and more often use Doritios. Instead of chili we use taco meat. Also - don't forget shredded cheese!