Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ok. What could be easier? I love frito pie. Sometimes I just cut a slit in the side of a small bag of Fritos and pour some chile over it, throw some onions on it and off I go!
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 3⁄4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups Wolf brand chili
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 2 cups of Fritos in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the onion and half of the cheese over the Fritos.
- Pour the chili over the onion and cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining onion and cheese over the chili.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of Fritos.
- Bake for 15 or 20 minutes and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Made this yesterday for 2 grandkids that were here. They absolutely loved it! We all did. In fact, later in the day, the kids made it again and microwaved it! I'll always keep the ingredients around when the grandkids come over so they can make their own. Thanks for posting.