Recipe by TWeddi
Was tired of paying the high price for this and found this recipe online. This tastes like the real thing.
Top Review by Wondercookie
I'm not going to pull the "Well I decreased the salt by 8 grains and made it even better!" And I'm not going to say that this was as good as Lay's...
...because it's better! OMG! You're looking at someone who has craved Lay's since he was a teen boy! I made your recipe tonight for my dad and best friend and they wolfed it down!
Thank you! You're a genius! :)
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 5 slices bottled jalapenos (nacho slices)
- 1 tablespoon brine, from bottled jalapeno slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper