Recipe by Kaykwilts
I tried this at a Christmas brunch the quilt guild had. I had to hunt down the one who brought this in and get the recipe.
Top Review by scholl62401
I tried this on a ladies' potluck lunch recently. Was a big hit. I doubled the amount of peppers (used red and orange), and cut the mayo in 1/2. (you can always add more). Taste was very clean and fresh. As noted, important to drain corn really well, and only add fritos right before serving. Also easier to eat if you crush the fritos up a bit.
- 2 cans yellow kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced and chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced and chopped
- 1⁄2 purple onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 ounces of chili cheese flavor Frito corn chips