1/3 Photos of Frito Chili Pie
A great quick meal that was a favorite in my family when I was growing up and that my kids love too! Recipe has been adjusted to 2 cans of chili as suggested by reviewers. I normally use one and don't use the entire bag of fritos. You can adjust the chili to frito ratio to your taste. More chili is always good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a square casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Line the bottom of casserole dish with tamales.
- 4Top tamales with a thin layer of corn chips.
- 5Spread 1 can of chili on top of corn chips.
- 6Top chili with 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- 7Add another layer of corn chips.
- 8Cover with remaining chili.
- 9Top chili with remaining cheese and onions.
- 10Bake 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frito Chili Pie
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1014.3
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 2361.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 37.6 g