Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Frito, Beef & Chili Casserole
Make and share this Frito Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Fritos corn chips or 1 1⁄2 cups other corn chips
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 carton sour cream
- taco sauce
- Mix Ground Beef with Chili.
- Layer in 9x13 Pan: Fritos, Meat/Chili Mixture, Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with taco sauce, sour cream, and fritos to taste when serving.
So easy! I have three boys and they all love it! It's a recipe even a teenager can make!
wonderfull i doubled recipe and used a canister of chili fritos on bottom of pan and sauteed onion and garlic.Thanks for posting.
This was good. Made as written but added 1/2 cup onion while browning the meat. Also topped with cut up cherry tomatoes. Served with a side salad on the plate as well as sour cream, taco sauce and pico de gayo for additional optional toppings. Yummy and gone in a flash. EASY weeknight meal. Thanks for posting Mary Parker. Enjoy! ChefDLH