1/2 Photos of Frito Casserole
A favorite of my kids and my nieces and nephews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package Frito corn chips
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1In a large skillet, saute the ground beef, onion, and garlic until the beef is browned and the onion is tender; drain.
- 2Add the soup, corn, and chiles; stir to mix well.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- 4In a shallow 3-quart casserole dish, layer the meat mixture, corn chips, and enchilada sauce.
- 5Top with cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.7
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 1471.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 29.7 g