Friselle With Mussels, Tomatoes and Parsley
- Put the mussels in a saucepan with two tablespoons of oil, chopped garlic, basil and the white wine.
- Cover and cook for about 2 minutes, until the shells open.
- Finish cooking, shell and dress the mussels with a little cooking liquid strained, a little oil and minced parsley.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, put in for about ten minutes with salt and pepper, a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and oregano,.
- Bake in the oven at 60C FOR ABOUT 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, soften the friselle with little cold water and dress with oil, oregano and pepper.
- The presentation have the friselle on a tray, combine mussels and the cherry tomatoes, garnish with leaves of basil and serve.