Crisp curly endive and thin slices of apple in a honey dressing topped with roasted walnuts. Original recipe included 1/2 cup of dried cherries in the dressing but I have omitted them because I have never seen them to buy - perhaps cranberries could be tried. Made it without them anyway and loved it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend.
- 2Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Toss frisée and apple slices in large bowl. Add honey dressing and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with walnuts and freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frisee Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: