Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so good and moist, and are a favorite dish of Denmark. They are traditionally served with Persille Sauce - Parsley Sauce. Posted for ZWT'06.
- Mix onion with salt pork and ground chuck.
- Soak hard roll in milk.
- Mix with the meats breaking up the roll to distribute through the mixture.
- Beat 4 eggs and add to the meat mixture.
- Shape into balls or small patties.
- Beat remaining egg, mix with bread or cracker crumbs and coat the meat balls with this mixture.
- Salt and pepper each meatball.
- Fry in melted butter turning to brown on all sides evenly.
- Serve with Persille Sauce (Recipe #171800).