My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix onion with salt pork and ground chuck.
- 2Soak hard roll in milk.
- 3Mix with the meats breaking up the roll to distribute through the mixture.
- 4Beat 4 eggs and add to the meat mixture.
- 5Shape into balls or small patties.
- 6Beat remaining egg, mix with bread or cracker crumbs and coat the meat balls with this mixture.
- 7Salt and pepper each meatball.
- 8Fry in melted butter turning to brown on all sides evenly.
- 9Serve with Persille Sauce (Persille Sauce - Parsley Sauce).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frikadeller - Meatballs With Salt Pork
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1173.3
- Calories from Fat 766
- Total Fat 85.1 g
- Saturated Fat 44.2 g
- Cholesterol 557.1 mg
- Sodium 710.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 60.3 g