Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe brings me back to my days as an exchange student outside of Copenhagen. This is so yummy and pretty darn easy. My kids love to help make the meatballs!
- Combine well and make into meatballs.
- Heat skillet with choice of grease. Turn to medium-high and place meatballs in pan.
- Turn them every 5 minutes and test with a fork for doneness (no pink). Each batch usually takes about 10 minutes (5 on each side) to be well done.
- Place cooked meatballs on paper towel to dain.
- Serve with boiled new potatoes, brown gravy and pickled red cabbage for a true Danish dinner.