- 1⁄2 baguette or equal quantity of any white bread, cut into very small pieces
- 1 lb ground beef (or half pork, half beef)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 vegetables, crushed or 1 meat stock, cube crushed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the bread in water, then squeeze out the water.
- In a bowl, mix the meat, onion, eggs, bread, mustard, stock cube, parsley and pepper and knead until you get an even mixture.
- Form flat hamburgers no bigger than the palm of your hand.
- In a frying pan, fry the hamburgers in olive oil until cooked through.