Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Frijoles Rancheros recipe from Food.com.
- 1 poblano chile, chopped (or to taste)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (or 1 14 oz. Can drained)
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups pinto beans, cooked or black beans
- salt and black pepper
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add tomatoes, bell pepper, chiles, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring, until vegetables are softened.
- Adjust heat to low.
- Mix in beans and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve and sprinkle with cilantro.