Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple to make and very satisfying. Family recipe so enjoy!! Cheese dish like Welsh Rarebit!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bell peppers (green or red)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- Cook onion and pepper lightly in butter with chili powder.
- Add kidney beans and seasonings and stir in the cheese until melted.
- Serve this beany Bunny peppery hot on tortillas, tortilla chips or crackers.
This is a fun and tasty recipe! The flavors were great. I served over tortilla chips. Thanks for sharing! ZWT8
yum i added a little chorizo to this its really good zaar world tour 8