Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A group of us invented this one hot, tipsy, summer night. It's our new addiction.
- 4 ounces very strong freshly brewed coffee, frozen in an ice cube tray.
- 1 ounce Stolichnaya vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce cream or 1 ounce half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Prepare coffee ahead and freeze in an ice cube tray.
- In a blender, combine vodka, Kahlua, creme de cacao, cream, and sugar.
- Blend to mix very well.
- Add the frozen coffee cubes and blend until the drink is smooth.
My oh my oh my!!! What a great drink for a hot summer evening (or any time for that matter). This drink goes down WAY too easy, ha, ha, ha. I love the fact that you can freeze the coffee ahead of time and then just throw everything in the blender. I highly recommend this to everyone. Thanks for sharing, Vina.
Delicious! I will also have to start freezing coffee. I do think, for my taste, I may cut back the sugar some next time. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.