- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup hard butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 200 g skor toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marshmallows, sugar, milk, butter and salt in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring often.
- Boil uncovered for 5 minutes stirring continually.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add toffee bits and stir.
- Pour into foil lined and greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into small squares.