Recipe by truebrit
This is a great kid-pleasing recipe, 'fun' and tasty! I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does!
Top Review by AmyMCGS
My husband and DD, age 3, both loved this... I thought it was a little bland. I used corn and added a little garlic when browning the meat. My family will want this one again- thanks!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen crinkle-cut French fries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen peas or 2 cups corn, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook the beef and onion until beef loses its pinkness, then drain.
- Grease a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan, and layer half of the French fries, peas or corn, and meat.
- Repeat the layers.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup, water, ketchup, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 30-40 minutes, or until hot.