1/1 Photo of Fries and Beef Casserole
This is a great kid-pleasing recipe, 'fun' and tasty! I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen crinkle-cut French fries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen peas or 2 cups corn, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1In a skillet, cook the beef and onion until beef loses its pinkness, then drain.
- 2Grease a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan, and layer half of the French fries, peas or corn, and meat.
- 3Repeat the layers.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine the soup, water, ketchup, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour over casserole.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 30-40 minutes, or until hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fries and Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 1031.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g