Friendship Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F; grease a 9x4 loaf pan& set aside.
- In a bowl, combine starter, sugar, oil (or applesauce), eggs, vanilla& zucchini.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg& cinnamon.
- Add wet ingredients to dry& mix well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- If you do not have starter from a friend, you can make your own by using recipe #64793 by Kim D. Be sure to make your starter about a week to 10-days in advance of when you want to bake.