Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
these cookies can be packed in a jar or other decorative container..if you choose..please be sure to attach instructions on tag
- 236.59 ml toffee pieces
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans, toasted
- 118.29 ml dark brown sugar, packed
- 473.18 ml biscuit mix
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml vanilla powder
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- Layer first 3 ingredients in one quart wide mouth jar, packing each layer firmly.
- Layer one cup biscuit mix, brown sugar, salt, vanilla powder and remaining biscuit mix on top.
- Fill any remaining space with chocolate chips, secure lid and attach following instructions --
- combine mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and one large egg in a medium bowl.mix well.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Arrange on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes.