Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
A delicious tea recipe to use during the holidays or anytime
- 2 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 whole cloves
- 6 tea bags
- Combine cranberry juice, water, orange juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in medium (3-qt.) saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; add tea bags.
- Let steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and spices with spoon.
- Serve into mugs or place into carafe.
I doubled the recipe except I kept the tea bags to 6 and made it in a crock pot. My house was filled with it`s lovely aroma! It`s very comforting and delish!