Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A very nice spicy instant tea mix. Nice to give away as gifts.
- 1 cup instant tea powder
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups Tang orange crystals
- 2 tablespoons crystal light lemonade mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour contents into clean, dry glass jars and label the jars.
- For one serving, mix 2 teaspoons into 1 cup of boiling water.
Thank you for posting this! My mother-in-law made this tea for my husband when he was little, and he always wants to drink it when he gets a cold. He woke up with the sniffles this morning, and he had a craving for the tea. Thanks again.