3 hrs 10 mins
Chef #273825's Note:
This ia a light and fluffy drop cookie rolled in powdered sugar..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix margarine and sugar together until creamy. Add egg and continue mixing until completely blended.
- 2In a seperate bowl(or drinking glass) : combine milk and vanilla.
- 3Sift together the remaining dry ingredients.
- 4Alternate adding dry and wet ingredients starting and ending the flour mixture.
- 5Chill for at least 2 hours (I prefer chilling for 3 hours in the freezer)
- 6After the batter is chilled spoon cookie dough onto a plate or pan of sifted powdered sugar and roll it around until it is completely covered with pwdered sugar.
- 7Place cookies onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes until it is very lightly browned around the edges and the cookie is springy to the touch.
- 8this batter should make 2 1/2 - 3 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Friendship Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (935 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g