Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This ia a light and fluffy drop cookie rolled in powdered sugar..
Make and share this Friendship Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix margarine and sugar together until creamy. Add egg and continue mixing until completely blended.
- In a seperate bowl(or drinking glass) : combine milk and vanilla.
- Sift together the remaining dry ingredients.
- Alternate adding dry and wet ingredients starting and ending the flour mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours (I prefer chilling for 3 hours in the freezer)
- After the batter is chilled spoon cookie dough onto a plate or pan of sifted powdered sugar and roll it around until it is completely covered with pwdered sugar.
- Place cookies onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes until it is very lightly browned around the edges and the cookie is springy to the touch.
- this batter should make 2 1/2 - 3 dozen cookies.