1/2 Photos of Friendship Fruitcake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom of a springform angel food cake pan with waxed paper, grease well, then flour.
- 2In large mixing bowl of electric mixer, combine dry cake mix and oil.
- 3Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- 4Add fruit; mix well.
- 5Fold in nuts.
- 6Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake in a pre-heated 350- degree oven 40 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake 35 to 40 minutes more, or until cake tests done.
- 8Shake pan to loosen cake from sides and let sit 10 minutes.
- 9Lift the center of the pan out and turn cake onto cake plate.
- 10Remove waxed paper.
- 11Turn cake right-side up before serving.
- 12Sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired, or top with cream cheese frosting.
- 13This cake tastes better when cold.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Friendship Fruitcake
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 190.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: