- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (48 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Brown meat, drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce and sugar to meat; simmer 20 minutes.
- Cook noodles as directed (al dente); drain and toss with margarine, salts.
- and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray two 9x13 pans with non-stick spray. In both pans layer half the sauce,.
- all the noodles, rest of sauce; top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes.