Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 cup friendship active starter
- 2⁄3 cup oil (or unsweetened applesauce)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; grease a 9x13 pan& set aside.
- Combine topping ingredients& set aside.
- Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
- Add nuts& drained pineapple, and pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle topping over batter, and bake 35-40 minutes.