- 1 cup friendship active starter
- 3⁄4 cup oil (or unsweetened applesauce)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (dry)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; lightly grease two loaf pans& sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired- set aside.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly& pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- **Trysubstituting different flavors of pudding to vary the flavor of the bread.
- May also need to adjust spice, as cinnamon may not be good with other pudding flavors.