Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect for a Saturday morning breakfast or brunch! If you don't have amish starter, use Amish Friendship Bread and Starter to get started.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml oil
- 473.18 ml amish starter
- 118.29 ml milk (plus 1/4 cup if needed)
- 1 egg
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in larger mixing bowl.
- In smaller bowl, combine starter, oil, milk, and egg.
- Add to ingredients in larger mixing bowl and mix on medium speed.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.