1/1 Photo of Friendship Bars in a Jar
This is another nice gift..trying to get all my recipes organized
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer ingredients in the order listed in a 1 quart wide mouth canning jar.pack tightly after each addition.
- 2Secure lid, tie on these instructions!
- 4Melt 1/2 cup butter, pour into a mixing bowl, carefully spoon in graham cracker crumbs from jar mix --
- 5Gently pat mixture evenly in bottom of an ungreased 13x9 pan.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining ingredients, spreading evenly.
- 7Pour 14 oz can of Eagle Brand on top.
- 8Bake at 350* for 30 minutes --
- 9Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Friendship Bars in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1006.6
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 337.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 92.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g