Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another yummy recipe using Friendship starter.
Make and share this Friendship Banana Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; grease& flour 2 loaf pans& set aside.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Cream shortening, sugar and bananas; add Friendship starter& eggs, mixing well.
- Add dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans& bake for 40 minutes or until done.
i for sure going to try this
Very good! I really enjoyed this banana bread. I love having starter and prefer to use recipes that I don't have to buy extra ingredients for, most friendship bread recipes use pudding mixes.Thanks for the addition to my collection!