Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was going crazy this afternoon. Could not decide what to have for lunch. Just then, I decided to have something made with bread and came up with this. I really enjoyed it and believe it or not, I've had just this for lunch at 2pm and now its 6pm, I'm still going strong :) This is something too simple and yet good for your health! You might like to have it for a light breakfast too.
- 2 slices fresh white bread
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 2 tablespoons carrots, freshly shredded
- 2 tablespoons cucumbers, freshly grated
- Apply honey on one side of a bread slice.
- Add oats over it.
- Add shredded carrot and grated cucumber over the oats.
- Pour and spread 1 tbsp.
- honey over this.
- Top with the other bread slice.
- Pick it up and start eating!
I feel the review above was unkind. I did not find this a bother to make and it was worth the reward! I made this and felt it deserverd more than 1 star. I nearly died from how delictibale (sp?) it was! This recipe is really to die for. Just make it proper. Follow the intructions exacly as given. Well worth the reward!
the receipe was very easy and a practical for us if we don't have enough time to prepare our lunch. But it still very simple and it's not make you full enough.