This is a common Filipino snack, usually sold by street hawkers. Eaten with vinegar & garlic dip. Being pregnant, I had a craving for this last night and my helpers made it from scratch. I especially love the crispy lumpia wrappers, and the fresh vegetables. I love vinegar sauce, and it's the perfect combination. Must be served hot! If you cook too many vegetables, you can put them on the fridge, and assemble another batch, when u feel like it. I had them at breakfast again, this morning!
- Saute garlic and Onion.
- Add the ground pork and vegetables.
- Season with Salt and pepper to taste
- Once the vegetables and cooked.
- Wrap them with the Lumpia Wrapper.
- Use water to close the wrapper.
- Then fry until golden brown.