1/4 Photos of Fried Zucchini/Yellow Squash (Quick, Easy and Cheesy)
Sarah in New York's Note:
I make this at least once a week when our garden is exploding with zucchini and yellow squash. It only takes about 10 minutes and the parmesean cheese makes it wonderful. You can't go wrong with this simple recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice squash into 1/4 inch slices.
- 2Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat and add squash.
- 3Sprinkle with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste.
- 4Flip with a spatula every few minutes until cooked through.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesean cheese just before serving. It will melt in about 1 minute.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Zucchini/Yellow Squash (Quick, Easy and Cheesy)
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 1656.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g