Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this recipe given to me by a neighbor, many years ago
Make and share this Fried Zucchini With Chilies & Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1 (4 ounce) can roasted green chilies, chopped
- parmesan cheese
- butter (for frying) or oil (for frying)
- Dip zucchini in the egg then the cracker crumbs.
- Fry in a hot skillet, adding oil or butter when needed, keep fried zucchini hot tell all the slices are fried, return to skillet.
- Add peppers.
- Sprinkle with parmessan cheese.
- When hot Serve.