Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We have an overabundance of zucchini in the garden and I'm sick of baking bread! This is a quick and easy recipe for a snack, side dish, or to just use up the zucchini!
- Slice the zucchini into thin slices.
- Put the flour on one plate and the breadcrumbs on another plate.
- Mix the milk and egg together in a bowl.
- Coat zucchini slices with flour on both sides.
- Dip into the egg/milk mixture and coat on both sides.
- Thickly coat the slices with breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Fry the slices in the oil, flip them over and fry on both sides until golden brown.