We have an overabundance of zucchini in the garden and I'm sick of baking bread! This is a quick and easy recipe for a snack, side dish, or to just use up the zucchini!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the zucchini into thin slices.
- 2Put the flour on one plate and the breadcrumbs on another plate.
- 3Mix the milk and egg together in a bowl.
- 4Coat zucchini slices with flour on both sides.
- 5Dip into the egg/milk mixture and coat on both sides.
- 6Thickly coat the slices with breadcrumbs on both sides.
- 7Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- 8Fry the slices in the oil, flip them over and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Zucchini Slices
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 469.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 19.9 g