Recipe by GotBoxer?
This is a recipe that we often make while on vacation. Unfortunately, we tend to eat most of them as we are cooking them so few ever make it to the table.
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic, herb seasoning blend
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 in thick
- vegetable oil, to fill frying pan 1 inch deep
- seasoning salt
- ranch dressing or sour cream, dip of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in frying pan to 350degrees.
- Combine buttermilk and egg substitute in a pie plate or ziplock baggie. Combine breadcrumbs, panko and seasoning in another pie plate or ziplock baggie.
- Dip zucchini in egg mixture then in breadcrumb mixture and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels season with seasoned salt and serve with dressing or dip.