1/1 Photo of Fried Zucchini
Mainely Debbie's Note:
First let me say this recipe is not for the person who is on a diet! It is loaded with fat and is a comfort food. Sometimes I add a can of mushrooms to the recipe. You can also sprinkle parmesean cheese over the top of vegetables at the end of cooking time. You can use larger zucchini but depending on the size of the zucchini you might want to cut the slices in quarters. I have been making this for my family for years and they love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in frying pan over a medium high heat.
- 2Add zucchini and Natures Seasoning Blend and stir to mix well.
- 3Cover pan and turn heat down to medium or lower depending on your burner.
- 4Keep and eye on vegetables and stir often making sure not to burn vegetables.
- 5This should take about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morton nature seasons seasoning blend