First let me say this recipe is not for the person who is on a diet! It is loaded with fat and is a comfort food. Sometimes I add a can of mushrooms to the recipe. You can also sprinkle parmesean cheese over the top of vegetables at the end of cooking time. You can use larger zucchini but depending on the size of the zucchini you might want to cut the slices in quarters. I have been making this for my family for years and they love it!
- Melt butter in frying pan over a medium high heat.
- Add zucchini and Natures Seasoning Blend and stir to mix well.
- Cover pan and turn heat down to medium or lower depending on your burner.
- Keep and eye on vegetables and stir often making sure not to burn vegetables.
- This should take about 10 minutes.