Recipe by Jheryn
We love fried potatoes but we are eating healthier these days and we have found that this is a great alternative for us! We have used the flat, round, green summer squashes and they taste great too!
- 4 small zucchini
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash zucchini, remove ends and chop into 1 inch cubes.
- Mince onion.
- Heat oil in a large skillet at medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add onion and zucchini. (Oil must be very hot so that vegetables fry quickly or they become mushy).
- Sprinkle rest of ingredients over zucchini mixture.
- Fry, stirring constantly, until all zucchini pieces are lightly browning.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!