Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "The Weekly" newspaper. This recipe is posted by request.
Make and share this Fried Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together.
- Place the wanton squares on the working surface.
- Place one tbsp of the filling in the centre of each wanton skin.
- Dip the edges of the wanton skin in water or a beaten egg.
- Fold into a triangle.
- Press to seal.
- Heat oil.
- Fry the wrapped wanton until golden (about 2 minutes).
- Turn over.
- Serve hot with chilly sauce or sweet and sour sauce.