Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "The Weekly" newspaper. This recipe is posted by request.
Make and share this Fried Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together.
- Place the wanton squares on the working surface.
- Place one tbsp of the filling in the centre of each wanton skin.
- Dip the edges of the wanton skin in water or a beaten egg.
- Fold into a triangle.
- Press to seal.
- Heat oil.
- Fry the wrapped wanton until golden (about 2 minutes).
- Turn over.
- Serve hot with chilly sauce or sweet and sour sauce.