Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great appetizer that is a nice change of pace. Can be prepared ahead of time. It makes lots so it helps to have a buddy to to some folding! Serve with sweet & sour sauce for dipping.
- Combine pork, onions, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes & soy sauce in bowl. Set aside.
- Grate cabbage into another bowl. Cover with
- boiling water. Stir. Drain & Squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Combine cabbage with pork mixture.
- Place about 1 tsp of this mixture in center of wonton skin and fold, wonton style*.
- Deep fry at 375 for about 3 minutes. Drain. Serve hot with dipping sauce.
- * Wonton skins packages have folding directions printed on them. If not - try this:.
- Lay skin on board with corners pointing North, south, east & west (Diamond shape).
- Place filling a little north of center. Moisten edges. Fold south tip up to north tip. Press edges to seal. Bring east & west tips in to center. Bring the north tip down towards eat/west tips. Oh Heck -- If you are old enough to remember, make it look like a diaper!