southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Easy and yummy--these are just the won ton wrappers and cubes of cheese wrapped up and fried. Kids and adults love them. You can find won ton wrappers in or near the produce section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one cheese cube in the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water and fold corners of wrapper to center, enclosing filling and overlapping edges slightly.
- 2Place on sheets of wax paper and spray with cooking spray. Cover with additional wax paper to prevent drying out.
- 3Pour oil to 3 inch in large Dutch oven and heat to 350°F.
- 4Fry wontons until golden brown on each side, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
- 5Serve immediately with dip if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Won Ton Envelopes
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.3
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.5 mg
- Sodium 1156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 37.1 g