Fried Wild Rice With Mushrooms
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- To make golden egg threads, heat a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add 2 tsps.
- cooking oil and 1 lightly beaten egg; tip the pan to spread the egg thinly over the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the egg until barely set; turn once and cook the other side about 30 seconds.
- Remove and let cool.
- Cut into thin shreds.
- Heat a wok over medium high heat until hot.
- Add the cooking oil, ginger, and garlic and stir fry for 10 seconds.
- Add the green onions, onion, celery, peas and carrots, shrimp, and ham and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium low.
- Add the wild rice, egg shreds, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, white pepper ant the chicken broth.
- Toss to mix well.