i used to make these for my dad when i was a teenager, he even gave them their name!! simple, tasty and definately not good for you but these fried hotdog/bologna sandwiches are worth the extra fat..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butterfly hotdogs lengthwise without splitting completely.
- 2toast bread and let cool so the mayo doesnt melt.
- 3heat a large skillet to med temperature.
- 4place the hotdogs cut side down as flat as possible on hot skillet and fry until browned. (i use a spatula to hold them down in the beginning).
- 5at the same time toss the bologna slice in the same skillet and fry both sides lightly.
- 6flip dogs and lay flat as close together as possibe and top with bologna & cheese and let other side cook til brown.
- 7spread mayo on on slice of bread and mustard on the other slice.
- 8using a spatula remove and place on bread, top with other slice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Weinie Sandwich (Hot Dog & Bologna)
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.1
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 2179.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 21.6 g