1/1 Photo of Fried Tortilla Chips
My Private Note
- 1Arrange 8 corn tortillas in a stack and cut into 6 equal wedges.
- 2Pour about 1/2 inch salad oil in a deep 2 or 3-quart pan and set on medium-high to high heat.
- 3When oil is hot enough to make a piece of tortilla sizzle, add tortilla pieces, a handful at a time, and stir to separate.
- 4Cook until crisp (1 to 1-1/2 minutes); lift from oil with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Tortilla Chips
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g