Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy but elegant appetizer that I had gotten off a web site years ago called Lacee's Recipe Exchange.
- To make dip: in food processor, chop artichoke hearts and set aside.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water and drain well.
- add to food processor with remaining ingredients and process just until blended.
- place in bowl and cover with plastic wrap ( can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours ).
- In 10 inch cast iron skillet, place 2-3 inches oil in pan.
- heat to 365 degree.
- Fry tortellini a few at a time and drain on paper towel.
- continue process untill all are fried.
- sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Serve immediately on large platter with chilled dip.
- Enjoy !