Mary Fowler Polly W's Note:
This is an easy but elegant appetizer that I had gotten off a web site years ago called Lacee's Recipe Exchange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make dip: in food processor, chop artichoke hearts and set aside.
- 2Blanch spinach in boiling water and drain well.
- 3add to food processor with remaining ingredients and process just until blended.
- 4place in bowl and cover with plastic wrap ( can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours ).
- 5In 10 inch cast iron skillet, place 2-3 inches oil in pan.
- 6heat to 365 degree.
- 7Fry tortellini a few at a time and drain on paper towel.
- 8continue process untill all are fried.
- 9sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 10Serve immediately on large platter with chilled dip.
- 11Enjoy !
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Tortellini With Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 578.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: