Fried Tomatoes With Garlic
- Thoroughly mix the garlic with the pepper, salt, and hot pepper; then stir in the parsley and set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the slices from 1 tomato to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Turn over and sprinkle the slices with the garlic mixture.
- Continue to cook for another minute, shaking the pan occasionally; then turn the slices over again and cook until they are done, but not mushy.
- Slide the tomato slices onto a plate then repeat with the rest of the oil & tomato slices. Serve immediately after cooking.
- Note: Do not try to cook more than two servings at a time or the tomatoes will end up overcooked.